Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Guide: Finding users based on group

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chillstep

Chillstep

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 202 posts
  • LocationJan Mayen
So many people might wonder how to list users from a specific group. It's quite easy, but even me didn't notice how to do this until just recently.

Have you always wonder what producers that are registered on this forum?

1. Click "Members" tab in menu.
2. Click "More Search Option" (you find it at the right side)
3. Scroll down till you see an "Apply Filters" button (do not click it just yet), and above this button just a little to the left, you'll see a dropdown box with the input "Show All".
4. Click the "Show All" dropdown box and select any group you want, in this case let's select "producers".
5. Now click "Apply Filters" and you'll see a list of all registered producers on our forum.

This can be done for any user group on the forum; members, administrators, moderators, validating members and so on. Quite handy! Enjoy.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."

Our youtube channel!

Ask

Ask

• Producers
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFrance

But I have a question: how do you change this status? I'd like to put mine as producer, I've been through the settings in my account but I can't seem to find this...

You can check out my music here:
http://soundcloud.com/askprod

Chillstep

Chillstep

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 202 posts
  • LocationJan Mayen

I have to add you manually to the producers group. Consider it done :sarcasm:

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."

Our youtube channel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users