Login to Account Create an Account
Guide: Finding users based on group
Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:47 PM
Have you always wonder what producers that are registered on this forum?
1. Click "Members" tab in menu.
2. Click "More Search Option" (you find it at the right side)
3. Scroll down till you see an "Apply Filters" button (do not click it just yet), and above this button just a little to the left, you'll see a dropdown box with the input "Show All".
4. Click the "Show All" dropdown box and select any group you want, in this case let's select "producers".
5. Now click "Apply Filters" and you'll see a list of all registered producers on our forum.
This can be done for any user group on the forum; members, administrators, moderators, validating members and so on. Quite handy! Enjoy.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users