Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[WIP] Cinematic Chillstep Original Mix

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zenkrey

Zenkrey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys! I'm Zenkrey and I'm here to show you my work in progress track I'm currently working on. Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about it! Thanks!

https://soundcloud.c...iginal-mixwip-3

Chillstep

Chillstep

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 204 posts
  • LocationJan Mayen

Hello! I believe that the "dubstep part" sound a little too much distorted and "overdone". Maybe smoothen it out a little bit because it sounds too brutal to me compared to the melody you're making. But that's just my ears. We all have different percption! :)

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."

Our youtube channel!

Zenkrey

Zenkrey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks for the feedback! I have a lot of work to do on the drop, I know :) I'm trying different styles, and thinking about removing the growl.

Edited by Zenkrey, 15 July 2015 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users