Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"This weeks producer" interest?

producer promotion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Chillstep

Chillstep

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 202 posts
  • LocationJan Mayen
I was thinking of the idea to promote producers by giving them an own section on the main page (sidebar) of the forum. By this I mean selecting 1 producer each week (producer has to be registered on the forum) and giving them the option to put a logo (or any image) to promote their own soundcloud profile page. This image will be of considerably (large) size and will be displayed for the whole week in the sidebar linking directly to your soundcloud profile, promoting you in the best way. What do you think of this?
  • YAGOUBI likes this

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."

Our youtube channel!

Someone

Someone

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 77 posts
  • LocationGermany
I think its a good idea, but not in the moment... When this forum has more active users, that would be a good promotion...
  • Chillstep, Kasbo and LiveFromOurBassment like this

Posted Image Posted Image

If you keep on doing what you've always done,

you'll keep on being what you've always been.

W. L. Bateman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: producer, promotion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users