Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

HI!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jukeboxhero

Jukeboxhero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Heya, I'm Nick I'm 19 years old 20 here in March and I've got an addiction to Chillstep. I don't have very many friends to relate to with the genre so I just googled 'chillstep forum' and here I am! 

I have an external hard-drive made up of Chillstep, and some Trance with a few strays like Drum n Bass, Garage, Ambient or just Dubstep tossed in.

My Chillstep Hall of Fame Producers:

Blackmill

CMA

Electus

Sacred

All these fellahs are absolutely amazing to go back to and listen to each track they've ever made.

Some other guys I've found:

A.N.O

Rous

Rimshox

nExow

Remi

Skyflair

Temporal

Soundnet

Lucid

Cresce

Michael St Laurent

Synkro

Stumbleine

Sorrow

Rameses B 

Sizzlebird

EMBRZ

Lexis

Owsey

Resotone

Xan

Spheric

Kaj

Kygo

I really look forward to seeing some new stuff. Always glad to add to my collection. 

I'm also more than willing to add some youtube links for each producer listed if someone would like to give a listen.

Edited by Jukeboxhero, 19 February 2014 - 03:41 AM.

• Someone and alphabeing like this

The fear of aging reflects those lives that have not yet found their meaning.

Auxiel

Auxiel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Here's my soundcloud if you wanna give it a listen, I've only recently began producing and I've got 2 Liquid DnB and 2 Chillstep tracks out. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users