Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ChillingVibes - New Chillstep Radio

chillstep radio

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ChillingVibes

ChillingVibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey chilled people,
I just launched a new internet radio yesterday. I put a lot effort into the site and would really appreciate it if you come and check it out. I promise you won't regret it.

logo_circle_200.png
chillingvibes.com

Not much left to say about it, you'll find some chilling tracks combined with stunning photos there, a nice clean UI and anything that you'd expect from a chillstep radio! Here's a preview of what you can expect:

screen_1.png

Looking forward to your feedback and track submissions!
  • Chillstep and RaineFallon like this

RaineFallon

RaineFallon

• Producers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Have a feeling this's gonna blow! save me a spot bro! :)

PS: I love the logo design, would you design my youtube account something like that??

Edited by RaineFallon, 12 September 2013 - 05:44 PM.

"Music has always been a part of me...just needed to get FL Studio to know how much!"- Raine Fallon

RaineOfficial

ChillingVibes

ChillingVibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Have a feeling this's gonna blow! save me a spot bro! :)

PS: I love the logo design, would you design my youtube account something like that??

Thanks, glad you like it! Unfortunately I barely have enough spare time to care about this project, sorry Raine.

RaineFallon

RaineFallon

• Producers
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

No problem, you keep on doing what you do! :)

"Music has always been a part of me...just needed to get FL Studio to know how much!"- Raine Fallon

RaineOfficial

BZDiscovery

BZDiscovery

• Producers
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

ChillingVibes - This is a wonderful website !

Great UI, Great Photos, and Great Music.

What's next for the website?  Keep me in the loop. -BZ

BZDiscovery

BZDiscovery

• Producers
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hi ChillingVibes,

I tried to listen at work this week.  The pictures wouldn't come up and only one song would play (until I hit reload on the page).

Could be due to the firewall settings at work, but I think this interface would be perfect for work.  Anything you could check on your end?

Thanks! BZ

LibranicEnt

LibranicEnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

ChillingVibes

ChillingVibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi ChillingVibes,

I tried to listen at work this week.  The pictures wouldn't come up and only one song would play (until I hit reload on the page).

Could be due to the firewall settings at work, but I think this interface would be perfect for work.  Anything you could check on your end?

Thanks! BZ

I guess JavaScript was not enabled in the web browser that you are using at work. Shouldn't be any firewall issue.

Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

Sure, you can always contact me via the Facebook / G+ / Twitter page or send a mail to the address shown here:

http://www.chillingvibes.com/imprint/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chillstep, radio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)