Welcome to Chillstep Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Modern Seduction

modern seduction sensual aivitas someone hip-hop chill

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Someone

Someone

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 77 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hey,

this is a chilled Hip-Hop-Beat I made for a competition. The competition was to only use Xclusive-Audio Samples for the Beat and make a beat in any style you want, I choosed to make something like chilled Hip-Hop.

https://soundcloud.c...odern-seduction

• Chillstep likes this

Posted Image Posted Image

If you keep on doing what you've always done,

you'll keep on being what you've always been.

W. L. Bateman

Chillstep

Chillstep

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 202 posts
  • LocationJan Mayen

Great work, love those hand drums :bashful_cute_2:

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot."

Our youtube channel!

Someone

Someone

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 77 posts
  • LocationGermany

I made the 3rd place, is it strange that I'm disappointed because I wanna be the best?

W. L. Bateman

LovegoLibertas

LovegoLibertas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Not strange, but better to be happy with what you have achieved so far and focus on becoming even better imo.

Very chill track, loving the smooth feel it gave :D You could even maybe add a chill piked (highfreq) lead instrument to spice it up a bit if you'd like to reach more mainstream audience, but it's not really needed by my taste. I couldn't find more of your work on the soundcloud account, but would love to listen to more and give (constructive) feedback if you like :D

• Someone likes this

Someone

Someone

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 77 posts
  • LocationGermany

Thanks for your Feedback, the high synth is an interesting idea, maybe I will add it.

I dont have more on (this) SC because I try to make a bigger package of Hip-Hop-Beats I like to present to a Label. There are many Beats in many different styles, not only chilled stuff. I mainly published this Beat because I wanted to take part in the contest, win some samples to get more work done.

• LovegoLibertas likes this

W. L. Bateman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modern, seduction, sensual, aivitas, someone, hip-hop, chill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users